Raz-Kids provides listen and read eBooks not only in assignments but also in a Book Room where students can choose books based on interest. Motivating topics in different genres and content areas support students in reading at a range of levels, not just at their instructional or independent level.
The Book Room includes
- eBook versions of all leveled books with follow-along, highlighted audio
- eBook versions of other books, including poetry and nursery rhyme books, with follow-along, highlighted audio
- a recording feature enabling students to record and listen to their reading
- comprehension quizzes for all leveled books from levels A-Z
- online quizzes for select trade books
Note You can customize what appears in the Book Room for your class or individual students.
Expand Your Students' Book Room OptionsWhen you combine Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids, also known as the Learning A-Z Reading Solution, you unlock all the resources and benefits of each site in addition to an enhanced version of the Book Room on Raz-Kids.
Members who own the Reading Solution get an additional 700+ eBooks and open-book eQuizzes, so you can seamlessly connect your instructional tools on Reading A-Z to student activity on Raz-Kids.
Then, when you see from a Raz-Kids assessment that a student needs more help with a particular skill, you can easily find individualized, "just-right" Reading A-Z resources for the student. This makes Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids, when combined, the perfect K-5 Reading Solution.