Raz-Kids + Reading A-Z = the Learning A-Z Reading Solution
When you combine Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids, also known as the Learning A-Z Reading Solution, you unlock all the resources and benefits of each site in addition to an enhanced version of the Book Room on Raz-Kids. Subscribers to the Reading Solution get an additional 750+ eBooks and open-book eQuizzes, so you can seamlessly connect your instructional tools on Reading A-Z to student activity on Raz-Kids. Then, when you see from a Raz-Kids assessment that a student needs more help with a particular skill, you can easily find individualized, "just-right" Reading A-Z resources for the student. This makes Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids, when combined, the perfect K-5 Reading Solution.
If you also have a subscription to Reading A-Z, your students will have access to the enhanced Book Room and the 1,100 + books and quizzes in the Reading A-Z books collection.
provides teachers with lesson plans, worksheets, phonics support, and much more.
To learn more, contact
The Book Room includes
- eBook versions of all the leveled books on Reading A-Z with follow-along, highlighted audio
- eBook versions of other books, including decodable and poetry books, with follow-along, highlighted audio
- a recording feature enabling students to record and listen to their reading
- open-book quizzes for all leveled books
- online quizzes for select trade books
eBooks and eQuizzes in Mobile apps!
Students access eBooks and eQuizzes for the 350+ titles on Raz-Kids or the 1,100+ titles available in the enhanced Book Room for Reading Solution members through a tablet. Find out more about our FREE Mobile Apps
for teachers who own either Raz-Kids or the blended Reading Solution of Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids together.