Spanish Leveled Books
View level Z1 features and chart
Complete Correlation Chart
|Ages||9 - 11+|
|Fountas & Pinnell||W-X|
* Lexile® ranges are provided only as an additional resource. They are estimates and not certified by MetaMetrics®. Their actual relationship to Learning A-Z levels has yet to be determined.
Features and Chart
- 18 words average per sentence
- 1,550–3,000 words total
- Flesch-Kincaid 5.7–6.0
- More complex sentence structure
- Increasingly difficult vocabulary
- Table of contents, captions, index, and glossary in nonfiction books
- Complex tables, charts, and graphs
- Story elements more sophisticated and require more thought.
- Nonfiction topics aligned to state and national standards