Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
- Leveled Reading
- Mobile Apps
Raz-Kids delivers hundreds of interactive,
eBooks spanning 29 levels
- 400+ eBooks and open-book eQuizzes, with new books added every month, even in Spanish!
- Corresponding eQuizzes test comprehension, providing teachers
with skill reports for data-driven instruction
- Online running
records let teachers digitally assess each student, saving
valuable classroom time
- The motivational "Raz
Rocket" gets students excited about reading and strengthens
the school-to-home connection
- A winner of numerous awards,
including CODiE and EDDIE Awards and a Teachers' Choice Award for
400+ eBooks that students can listen to, read, and even
record themselves reading
- Students can listen to books
for modeled fluency, read books for practice, and then record
themselves reading so teachers can monitor progress
- Every leveled eBook has an accompanying eQuiz to test reading
- Books include Spanish, Song, Nursery Rhymes, Poetry and more
- Because all books are available 24/7 via the Web, students can
practice reading anytime, anywhere
Raz-Kids makes reading accessible (and fun) like never before
- Access for Students: With Raz-Kids, students can
practice reading anytime, anywhere - at home, on the go, and even
during the summer!
- Keeping Teachers in Control: Teachers can make
assignments and track student progress with online assessments and
- Results: Viewing reports is simple, for individuals,
classrooms, schools and even districts!
- Common Core: See how Raz-Kids can support your efforts
to succeed with
Common Core ELA standards
Students can read on-the-go from their favorite mobile device
Raz-Kids is now on the iPhone, and iPod Touch!
Besides the iPad, Android, and Kindle Fire tablets, students can now access their
assignments right from their iPhones or iPod Touches!
- On top of being accessible 24/7 via the Web, Raz-Kids also
delivers reading access through its free apps, meaning your
students can read and take quizzes on their iPad, Android, and
Kindle Fire tablets.
- All student activity in the app is captured and reported to
teachers at Raz-Kids.com, thus helping teachers monitor student
progress and determine the instruction needed for each student.
"Now that we have Raz-Kids up-and-running, the kids are excited,
parents think it's awesome, and teachers are thrilled!"
Debbie Kay, 3rd Grade Teacher
Los Peñasquitos Elementary, San Diego, CA